Friday, April 2, 2010

GAGA Oh la la

Oh my goodness. Last night I had the privilege of seeing THEE Lady Gaga live in concert. Now, originally I wasn't going to go, but thank god I did!! It was one of the best things I have ever seen... I have not been to many concerts, but even if I have--this one would probably top them all. Lady Gaga is known for her outrageous and extremely "out there" performances. It was incredible. Just when I thought her dance moves and outfits couldn't get any stranger, she comes on with something even more crazy!! It was one of the best nights in Perth I've had so far... and one of the best nights ever!

Anywhooo, I'm spending my Friday packing for Cairns! Once again, in Cairns I'll be exploring the city, going snorkeling in the Great Barrier Reef, white water rafting, touring the rainforest.. etc! I hope to do all these things and more! I really want to get out of my comfort zone and do things that I wouldn't normally do.. who knows what that will be! We are leaving for the airport around 8 and our flight is at 10. We arrive into Cairns at 4:15 AM.. good thing our hostel has 24 hour check in! Then we are hoping to start off the trip right by going on a day tour of boating and snorkeling! Next time I update, I will tell all about my trip!!

Here's a picture I took of Gaga!

No comments:

Post a Comment