Sunday, January 24, 2010

Three days!

Three days from now I'll be at the airport getting (hopefully stress free) through security and making my way through the airport ALONE! I know I'll have my 10 other classmates, but it's the first time I'll ever be travelling that independently.. The only time I've travelled alone was in 8th grade and we went to Washinton DC. But we had a lot of teacher chaperones so that was different. Haha. It makes me kind of nervous, but once I get through the airport I think I'll relax and be able to enjoy the adventure. It's just the saying goodbye to my family part that I'm freaking out about.

I am pretty much all packed. I'm so glad I started early because every day I think of something else I want to take, so then I have to find a way to stuff it. It's bad how much I'm bringing... I don't know how I'm going to repack it all on top of all the things I want to bring back. I'll probably end up leaving some things behind so I can make room for new things. Especially since we're going on an outback trip for 10 days and everything you bring gets permanently stained red from the outback dust. So I'll probably leave old tennis shoes, old sweatshirts and tshirts. Hopefully that will give me room! From now til I leave I have some last minute errands to run, see Avatar with my dad and sister because everyone says it's amazing, and spend time with my family. The next time I post I will be on the other side of the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment